Sales Internship Vacancy
Last year of bachelor or Master
Our young and enthusiastic team is looking for a Sales Intern to help make an impact in recruitment.
Your job will be:
- Making lead lists of businesses and the people working there that could benefit from our solution
- Cold calling to tell the world how amazing our solution is
- Setting up & sending out cold lead generation campaigns
- Following up/replying to prospect responses
- Scheduling first calls
- Keeping track of all metrics and data of what happens in our sales process
- And anything else needed to get calls scheduled for our sales team
- Be excited about the Neurolytics solution
- Willing to pick up the phone and call prospects even if it’s a bit scary! (Don’t worry, this is something that you can learn on the job!)
- Be reliable and flexible
- Some knowledge of Excel/ Sheets and working with data
- Speak fluent Dutch and English
- Be someone always looking to learn something new!
- Be kind, we treat each other with respect and value doing things well and with care
Good to know:
- You should be able to work at least hours per week, preferably 40 hours per week.
- We compensate you €500 per month in compensation for full time work
- You should be able to make at least 4 months commitment
- You can start directly
Who are we
We are Neurolytics, innovators in video analytics for HR and recruitment. We are a humble team but proud to be winners of the KvK Top 100 most innovative companies, MT/Sprout Startup of the year and top 5 global startups from StartUs Insights. We believe that people should be in jobs they love and evaluated on who they are, rather than who they appear to be to others. Learn more about working at Neurolytics.
You can find more about us on our About us page, LinkedIn and Facebook.
You are welcome to ask us any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org