August 20, 2020
Neurolytics B.V. is committed to protecting the integrity and privacy of your personal information.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information, then please contact us using the contact details headed below under Contact.
What does Neurolytics do?
Neurolytics helps organizations gain a competitive advantage in the modern talent marketplace with our scans. Our clients can use our tool to learn more about their candidates and/or employees through our video-based analysis tools. The analysis involves the use of validated experimental cognitive psychology, computer vision science and artificial intelligence to retrieve information for personal insights and development, learning and coaching purposes, and to augment the client’s decision-making in the hiring process.
What personal information does Neurolytics collect?
Information that you provide voluntarily
Through our contact forms you may provide personal information, for example we may ask for your email address, your name, phone number, company you work for, etc.
Information we collect from technical processes
Generated from technical processes such as comments, cookies, analytics, and third party embeds. For example when you consent to the placement of cookies we obtain information from your browser to monitor the effectiveness of our website as well as for analytics purposes.
How does Neurolytics use this information?
- To get in touch with you to schedule a demo, or provide more information about our solutions
- To provide you with the information you requested, for example, a product sheet
- To enroll you in our newsletter if you request so (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- To operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found in our website
- To understand and analyze the usage outcomes, trends, interests, and preferences of our users, to improve the way our website works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
When you leave your information in one of our contact forms.
Who does Neurolytics share my personal information with?
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you is in some cases provided to our trusted partners to either make providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
- to any other person with your consent to the disclosure.
Connected Third Parties
We only work with Processing partners who are able to ensure an adequate level of protection to your Personal Data. We disclose your Personal Data to third parties or public officials when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for it including for business or commercial purposes. In this context, their data processing activities shall be subject to their privacy policies which could be found here.
To opt out, please contact us at email@example.com.
How does Neurolytics keep my personal information secure?
We use appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the personal information that we collect and process about you, including data encryption, secure networks, cloud storage and backup, anti-malware protection, up-to-date operating systems, and (team) access on a need-to-know, need-to-have basis. The measures we use are designed to provide a high level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
We retain personal information we collect from you for the duration of its relevance and necessity for the purpose for which it obtained. We also retain personal information, where we have an ongoing legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with feedback you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or accounting requirements).
When we have achieved the purpose for which the original data was obtained or we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
Your data protection rights
- If you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting us using the contact details provided under “Contact”, headed below.
- In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you can object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information. Again, you can exercise these rights by contacting us using the contact details provided under “Contact” heading below.
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
For all intents and purposes, we strongly encourage you to appraise the privacy policies of third parties as we are not responsible for their privacy practices.
Questions or Complaints
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you access or making corrections to your information.
We maintain strict security standards and procedures to prevent unauthorised access to information about you. Neurolytics will never contact you by email or otherwise to ask you to validate personal information such as your user ID, password, or other access information. If you receive such a request, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.