1. Who are we?
Europalaan 400, 4th Floor,
3526 KS Utrecht,
The user consents to necessary cookies by using our Website and to other cookies by clicking “Allow all” or “Allow selection”. A user can click on “Show Details” on the cookie banner to find more details about the cookies we use on the Website. Further, if a user wants to change their cookie preferences, please click on the button below.
4. How can you manage cookies?
Please note that if you disable some and/or all cookies in your browser settings, neither we nor third parties would be able to place cookies in your browser. This may fundamentally affect the proper functionality of our Website. You may also have to manually adjust your settings every time you visit. This may impact your experience of the Website and Services which we offer.
5. How to Stay up-to-date about the cookies?
6. Will a user who rejects a cookie still be able to use our website?
7. Do cookies mean I could get cold calls or junk mail?
8. Do cookies compromise my security when I am logged on to this website?
The cookies we use are subject to legal compliance by us and by third parties as required. Many of the cookies are used for providing important security features such as protecting your accounts, ensuring security and safety of the Website.
9. What about cookies on third party websites we provide redirecting links to?
When we include links to other websites, please bear in mind they will have their own privacy and cookie policies that will govern the use of any information a user submits to them. We recommend a user read their privacy and cookie policies, as Neurolytics is not responsible or liable for their privacy and/or data processing practices.