3 to 6 years
Our young and enthusiastic team is looking for a Sales Pioneer to help build our commercial rocket ship.
Your job will be:
- Helping our humble team to tell the world how amazing our solution is
- Professionalizing our lead generation and sales activities together with our founder
- Evolving our proposition and positioning
- Having sales calls with prospects to qualify, demo, and close the deal
- Coming up with new ideas to produce effective sales strategies
- Growing the sales of the company! You will be supporting the company to be scalable and grow internationally. With an awesome growth trajectory and career opportunities to potentially grow together with the company from sales pioneer to sales manager, VP of Sales, CCO or beyond!
- Be a “full stack” sales rep who is willing to do everything from building lead lists and prospecting (cold calls, email, LinkedIn) to managing and closing deals
- You should like being the ground trooper doing sales operations to get the leads in and combining this with steering strategically on data, results, and conversion rates in order to build together with our founder an awesome sales rocket ship!
- Have some experience at B2B SaaS SMEs sales in preferably a startup, scaleup or similar environment
- Have at least 3 years experience in sales and marketing
- Speak fluent Dutch
- Be reliable and flexible, we work hybrid and you are able to come to our office in Utrecht once per week (except when you’re on workcation ;))
- Be the ambitious shark who is commercially driven, wants to close deals and who always wants to learn and be a better person tomorrow!
Who are we
We are Neurolytics, innovators in video analytics for HR and recruitment. We are a humble team but proud to be winners of the KvK Top 100 most innovative companies, MT/Sprout Startup of the year and top 5 global startups from StartUs Insights. We believe that people should be in jobs they love and evaluated on who they are, rather than who they appear to be to others. Learn more about working at Neurolytics.
You are welcome to ask us any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org